lunedì 20 marzo 2023

Meet your ally #popilush to shape up for spring!

Getting fit for spring means not only counting carbs and calories, but forgetting unhealthy winter habits like not exercising, drinking more water, but above all reorganizing your closet!

Mettersi in forma per la primavera non vuol dire solo contare carboidrati e calorie, ma dimenticarsi le insane abitudini invernali come non allenarsi, bere più acqua, ma soprattutto riorganizzare il proprio armadio!

In these days I purged my wardrobe from useless stuff that I would never wear, to fill it with few but high-quality pieces that will enhance my body, exploit my virtues and skillfully hide my defects and I started with a gorgeous backless bodysuit bra; perfect for weddings and formalwear, this thong bodysuit is really sexy and it offers comfort and flexibility.

In questi giorni ho eliminato dal mio armadio capi inutili che non avrei mai indossato, per riempirlo con pochi pezzi di qualità che valorizzeranno il mio corpo, esaltando i miei punti di forza e nascondendo sapientemente i miei difetti e ho iniziato con questa meravigliosa tutina; perfetto per matrimoni o abiti formali, questo body con perizoma è super sexy ed offre comfort e flessibilità.

 

Popilush Shapewear for Low Back Dress Strapless U Plunge Thong Bodysuit Backless Bra 

    
 
Bodysuits are great for layering in cold conditions or worn alone in the spring sunshine, better if they are made with a dense fabric that will hold you in, in all the right places. 
 
Beautifully soft and light-weight, perfect under a jacket, I love to wear a short sleeve thong bodysuit, to pair with my favourite jeans or a mesh miniskirt.
 
 Popilush Square Neck Short Sleeve Thong Bodysuit

I body sono ottimi per vestirsi a strati quando fa freddo o da indossare da soli nel sole primaverile, meglio se sono fatti con un tessuto forte che tenga tutte le curve al posto giusto.

Meravigliosamente leggero e morbido, perfetto come sottogiacca, adoro indossare un body con perizoma a maniche corte, da abbinare al mio jeans preferito o ad una minigonna trasparente.
 
 
Popilush Tops Body Shaper Jumpsuit Lace Deep-V / Black / S Sexy Lace Deep-V Neck Bodysuits
   
    
 
 
My son will celebrate Confirmation next month but this winter I packed on a few too many pounds, that I can't lose that fast, but I found a wonderful ally on my new shaping dress!
 
Mio figlio festeggerà la sua Cresima il prossimo mese ma questo inverno ho collezionato chili di troppo, che non riesco a perdere così in fretta, ma ho trovato un fantastico alleato nel mio nuovo abito modellante!

Popilush Shaping Slip Dress Soft Modal Loungewear 8 in 1 Built-In Shapewear Maxi Dress
 
 
The double layer waist control, suck me in and creates an attractive hourless figure and the butt lifting technology enhance my booty, creating the ideal figure I have always wanted.  
 
La doppia fodera che stringe pancia e fianchi, assottiglia il punto vita e crea un'affascinante figura a clessidra e la tecnologia solleva glutei rende i miei glutei irresistibili, creando la figura che ho sempre desiderato.
 
Celebrate with me the first anniversary of Popilush with the extraordinary promotion "Buy one, get one 40% off!" 
 
Festeggiate con me il primo anniversario di Popilush con la straordinaria promozione "Compra un capo e ricevi il secondo con lo sconto del 40%!"
 
 

 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ciao a tutti...un bacino virtuale a voi che siete sempre benvenuti nel mio blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...