domenica 12 febbraio 2017

The most beautiful Bridesmaid trends on Okdress

After your best friend got the ring on her finger, would probably run to ask you: I found my man, but I still need my girls..will you be my bridesmaid?

Risultati immagini per want to be my bridesmaid?

Dopo che la tua migliore amica avrà avuto il suo anello di fidanzamento, probabilmente correrà da te dicendo: Ho trovato il mio uomo, ma ho ancora bisogno delle mie ragazze..vuoi essere la mia damigella?
 
Don't panic and go to shop on Okdress, where you will find the latest trend for bridesmaid dresses, such as one-shoulder dress, mismatched gowns, pastels, short and sassy and in bold and vibrant colors.


Non entrare in panico e corri ad acquistare su Okdress, dove troverai tutte le ultime tendenze per gli abiti da damigella, come gli abiti monospalla, con colori diversi per ogni damigella, nelle tinte pastello, corti e audaci, o in tonalità ardite e vibranti.

If I could have the pleasure to be a bridesmaid, I would choose my dress in the gallery of Red Bridesmaid Dresses 



For a summer wedding I recommend short and lace dresses. Find your favourite on the gallery of Short Bridesmaid Dresses.

If the bride is wearing lace, it would be nice that  bridesmaid will dress a lace themed dress.

It’s an honor to be part of a wedding, but if you are pregnant it could be difficult to find a dress that would enhance the bump. 
Look at the gorgeous Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses and when you look back in a few years, you will not regret a thing!


Only for few more days on Okdress you can save up to 80% off on the whole site and get an extra 10% off digiting the code okdress2017



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ciao a tutti...un bacino virtuale a voi che siete sempre benvenuti nel mio blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...