lunedì 30 ottobre 2017

Join the fashion on Yoins!

Rummaging in my closet for a dress to wear for the wedding anniversary of my parents, I noticed that there were so many clothes but nothing to wear!

A lot of things that I don't like anymore or that don't fit me, so a friend of mine recommended me Yoins where I found a lot of good opportunities to renovate my clothing.



First of all I needed fall blouses and tops, brocade fabric, plaids, embroidery, ruffled, velvet fabric..no fear, on Yoins there is a great fashion tops online sale

Here are my favourite ones

Grey Zebra Stripe Knitted Cardigan


Stand Collar Cape Coat

Artificial Fur Hooded Coat

Black And White Loose fit Cardigan Sweater

In fall I love to snuggle up in warm sweaters as well and on Yoins you can find a nice selection of cute sweaters for women.

Come and have a look!

Grey Off Shoulder Bat-wing Sleeves Random Floral Sweater


Geometric pattern Tassel Detail Cloak Knit Sweater

White High Neck Pullover Hollow Out Jumper with Two Pieces

Khaki Tassel Detail V Neck Cloak Pullover Knit Sweater


I falled in love for the last one but on Yoins there is an embarrassment of riches, come and join the fashion!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ciao a tutti...un bacino virtuale a voi che siete sempre benvenuti nel mio blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...