domenica 22 ottobre 2017

For fall fashion #Zaful is my inspiration

There are some trends for this fall that you can't resist!
Fringes, fun fur, florals, velvet, leather pants, political slogan, lace-up, lantern sleeve, open back, ripped, supersized shearling, patchwork..so many styles so many choices.

Zaful is once more my inspiration for fall fashion and I want to show you my favourite dresses.

Ideal for fall for its color and for its warm and comfortable fabric, this velvet pleated dress with turtle collar is cheap but chic.



new Velvet Pleated Mermaid Dress - JACINTH M



Fringes add movement to garments and I find this dress irresistible.

new Belted Fringed Shirt Dress - BLACK M



If you love the delicate touch of lace, you will fall in love for this lace mini dress with geometric pattern.

outfits Long Sleeves Lace Mini Dress - WHITE M


If you are for the open back trend, have a look on this ruched back cut out dress, so sexy but so severe in this army green color.

fashion Ruched Back Cut Out Club Bodycon Dress - ARMY GREEN S




Lantern sleeves are so stylish this season and last but not least, I found this openwork pink dress.

affordable Long Lantern Sleeve Openwork Dress - PINK L



What do you think about my personal selection? I wanna read your comments about it!

Soon I will be back and show you my last purchases on Zaful..stay tuned.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ciao a tutti...un bacino virtuale a voi che siete sempre benvenuti nel mio blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...