domenica 17 settembre 2017

Stylish tunic tops by #DressLily

I have large hips and this problem can be accentuated by the wrong clothing choices. I use to dress empire waistlines and A-line tops because they are forgiving silhouette accessories, accentuating the waist and hiding tummies and hips, draw attention away from my problem areas.

Tunic tops are one of my all-time favorite fall outfit staples, easy to wear, easy to pair and perfects for any occasion; Kimono-style shirts, kaftans and wrap shirts in stylish cuts, teamed with dark bottoms create the illusion of smaller hips.
Let me show you my favorite ones!

This soft and super comfy pullover with plaid detailing and lace trim, has a longline design and it's ideal to dress with leggings.

Lace Plaid Panel Plus Size Long Top - BLACK XL


I love boyfriend T-Shirt, they are so wide, comfortables and perfect to pair with jeans.

Split-Neck Long Plaid Boyfriend T-Shirt - RED/BLACK 2XL


Skulls in all sizes and colors adorn dresses, ties, bikinis, accessories. This shirt with a terrific skull print, has a gentle touch of lace on the back.



Skull Print Lace Insert Cold Shoulder Top - BLACK 2XL
  

This longer line tunic top with an eye-catching print, fall perfectly over the hips and you can pair it with an elegant pair of black trousers or a jeans.

Plus Size Printed Distressed Tunic Top - COLORMIX 4XL


This scooped, V-neck tunic top is a great way to bring attention to my chest and neck instead of my curvy lines. Lace sleeves will add a sexy but delicate touch to your figure.


Empire Waist Short Lace Sleeve Tunic T-shirt - DEEP BLUE XL


You can find this and more on DressLily one of my all-time favorite online store, where I find the best clothes and accessories for me and my family.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ciao a tutti...un bacino virtuale a voi che siete sempre benvenuti nel mio blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...